Lesson 1 - Introduction
Lesson 2 - HTML basics
Lesson 3 - Links
Lesson 4 - Tags, Attributes,
5 - Images & Image Maps
6 - Tables
- To describe the basic functionality of
- To gain an understanding of absolute vs.
relative links, the placement of images in webpages, and
how to make image maps.
- To learn about some of the tags used in
- To gain an understanding of how useful
comments are in code.
- To learn about tag attributes and how to
properly set up a table in HTML.
- To be able to list several positive and negative impacts of computers and the Internet on society.
- To compare websites with similar
information and list ways that information is presented