- Submission deadline: November 20, 2006.
- Acceptance notification: January 21, 2007.
- Final versions due: February 11, 2007.
Papers are being solicited for a special track on AI Education at
the 20th International FLAIRS Conference (FLAIRS-2007).
The special track will be devoted to methods of teaching AI. This
includes, but is not limited to:
- Model Assignments/Experiences/Syllabi for AI Instruction
- Implementation of the Computing Curricula 2001 Intelligent Systems Area
- AI Classroom Techniques or Innovations for Undergraduate and/or
- Intelligent Applications for Instruction of AI and Assessment of Such Applications
- Incorporating AI research into AI courses
Note: There is a separate special track for
Intelligent Tutoring Systems.
Interested authors must submit completed manuscripts by November 20, 2006. Submission guidelines can be obtained by referring to the
(http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~ddd/FLAIRS/flairs2007/). Papers will be refereed and
those accepted for presentation will appear in the conference
proceedings which will be published by AAAI Press. Authors may be
invited to submit a revised copy of their paper to a special issue of
Journal on Artificial Intelligence Tools (IJAIT). Questions regarding the track should be addressed to Todd Neller
or Zachary Dodds (http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~dodds/).
- Todd Neller, co-chair (Gettysburg College)
- Zachary Dodds, co-chair (Harvey Mudd College)
- Bob Aiken (Temple University)
- Sven Anderson (Bard College)
- Steven Bogaertz (Indiana University)
- Alistair Campbell (Hamilton College)
- Susan Fox (Macalester College)
- Ioannis Hatzilygeroudis (University of Patras, Greece)
- Ayanna Howard (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Tim Huang (Middlebury College)
- Frank Klassner (Villanova University)
- Simon Levy (Washington and Lee University)
- Shieu-Hong Lin (Biola University)
- Derek Long (University of Strathclyde, UK)
- Antonio Lopez (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- Stephen Majercik (Bowdoin College)
- Jim Marshall (Pomona College)
- Robert McGrail (Bard College)
- Dave Mooney (Shippensburg University)
- Dave Musicant (Carleton College)
- John Rager (Amherst College)
- Anita Raja (University of North Carolina at Charlotte)
- Ingrid Russell (University of Hartford)
- Gene Simmons (University of South Alabama)
- Rebecca Thomas (Bard College)
- Ellen Walker (Hiram College)
- Richard Wyatt (West Chester University)
- Sarah Zelikovitz (College of Staten Island of CUNY)